Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 28

The class starts at 1pm today. Went to the second floor of one of the school canteen to try out their food. The portion of the rice was big as always but the portion of the chicken is rather small though. In the morning, the WUST staffs came in to out room specially to visit Daryl and check out his condition. Even the deputy director of the school came to visit him. She even personally cooks porridge for him along with soya milk and some bread. Miss Neo gone through the answers for the revision practical in class and also teach us the second last chapter of Project Management. We were also shown parts of onmovie Queen Elizabeth which is related to what we learn. After watching, we ask to do reflect on it. In the evening, the local students also came to visit Daryl and wishing him well.

My Reflection

All of us were very appreciative of the kindness received from the local students who showed their utmost care and concern to us. From the incident in which the WUST staff came to visit Daryl, I sincerely felt very touched by this incident as this represented how much importance the people in China have for their guest. Likewise, I will do my absolute best to play a nice guest with such a hospitable host. Thus, I will watch and learn how the Chinese practices good mannerism towards their guests so that I can do the same for my future visitors to my home such as my upcoming long distance relatives who will be paying visits to my family in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment