Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 21

Have our lesson as usual, but the lesson today ended early as Miss Neo wanted to give us extra time to study for our lesson the next day. The test covered topics from chapter one to chapter five and we were being told that the question for the test will be mostly testing us on the AON, resource leveling etc. I did not eat anything, as I was not feeling very well, thus did not have much appetite. It was probability due to the food that I eaten the previous day though, as the food did taste weird though.

My Reflection

I believe this Wuhan trip that I am currently undergoing right now is extremely beneficial to my future path which I see myself working as an international supply chain manager. I had to counter and face my non-comfortableness staying in a new environment for more than a week time. It is 21 days since I started staying in this dormitory which is exactly three weeks. I had to stop denying, I really do experience homesickness. But I guess this is just a normal process as this is the longest time that I am away from my country. Hence, I had to just continue adapting to the different lifestyle that I am having right now or else nothing good will comes out of it. There are people who does not require any time for adaptability as they are very flexible with the ever-changing environment, however there are people as well who took years to familiarise themselves with a new place. Thus, through this Overseas Immersion Programme, I get to understand myself better and this will lead to a stronger me in the future as I will learn from my past experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment